wedding countdown clock


About This Blog

I created this blog when I am doing my bridal planning... or rather I started this blog while I was halfway through with my bridal planning. So you may find that some posts & the date posted are days or even weeks apart.

I never was a blogger nor am I familiar on how a blog should work. I just want a blog to capture memories of how my life took a turn for the better & also at the same time to help other brides-to-be to have an idea how they can plan their own wedding.

Of course, when my wedding is over, I will also use this blog as a platform to capture our memories together as a married couple on our new home, our kids & our quarrels! (hahaha)


This blog is strictly for information & sharing purposes based on my experiences & any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I hope you find my blog informative & hope it will aid in your own DREAM wedding planning!! Do also comment if this blog needs more improvement!!

Sunday 4 August 2013

JUSTICE OF PEACE

Sorry that I had not been updating on my wedding preparations.... I was busy sourcing for the Justice of Peace aka Solemnizer for our ROM since as early as February this year. Having search through the forums, I decided to email Prof Yu Shi Ming to ask if he could be our JP for our big day.
He was prompt in his response saying that it is very early for him to commit in his schedule & request that I contact him 3 months before. Contacted Prof Yu again on late June but he still unable to commit due to "too early".

I also asked the more popular ones like Dr Phua Tan Tee, Dr Kwoh Chee Keong and Mr Peter Lee who were all unavailable on my ROM date to officiate my ROM and they are all very helpful especially Mr Peter Lee, who gave me 2 more JP contacts once he told me he was unavailable.

Finally we got Mr Sunny Leow - he was prompt in his response via SMS & the funny thing is he will send you his own letter of consent instead of from the ROM website. I will update again on his solemnization process in early October.

We decided to have our vows in Mandarin which we find it more meaningful than the English version.

1 comment: