wedding countdown clock


About This Blog

I created this blog when I am doing my bridal planning... or rather I started this blog while I was halfway through with my bridal planning. So you may find that some posts & the date posted are days or even weeks apart.

I never was a blogger nor am I familiar on how a blog should work. I just want a blog to capture memories of how my life took a turn for the better & also at the same time to help other brides-to-be to have an idea how they can plan their own wedding.

Of course, when my wedding is over, I will also use this blog as a platform to capture our memories together as a married couple on our new home, our kids & our quarrels! (hahaha)


This blog is strictly for information & sharing purposes based on my experiences & any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I hope you find my blog informative & hope it will aid in your own DREAM wedding planning!! Do also comment if this blog needs more improvement!!

Monday 26 November 2012

MY PRE - WEDDING PREPARATIONS (PART II)

I always thought it will be easier (& cheaper) to do it locally & I always liked animals especially horses when I am still in school...so I had an idea of getting a horse (YES!! a LIVE horsey) for the shoot... Plus not many of my friends' wedding albums had horsey...so it is quite unique I should say if I had 1 in my album...keke..

I had checked out on google & mostly returned with Singapore Zoo, BTSC (Bukit Timah Sadle Club) & Gallop Stable. The reason why I called Gallop Stable up is they have 1 range at Pasir Ris which is within walking distance to the beach. Imagine having a shoot with a sunset view on the beach with the sand & sea & a horse!! Cool!!! However, their charges are based on per hour at S$300 (Weekdays) & S$400 (weekends) & an additional S$100 (irregardless of weekdays or weekends) for mounting on the horse. Well... I think that is quite a reasonable price for a horse.. hmmm...

After a few days later, I called my kind friend to tell him more about my pre-wedding ideas. Suddenly, he just causally mentioned why dun I look at having my shoot at JB?? Well... honestly, I did thought about that but my constraints then were, I dun have any transportation for outdoor shoot, not familiar with JB bridal shops even though forums do have quite a few recommendations & costs might be higher coz you will be taking from 2 bridal shops packages for the shoot & AD...

Let me tell you more about my kind friend before continuing with my blog entry... He is my ex-colleague who started running his own photography business after he left the company about 3-4 years ago & he is a Malay. Yes.. You heard me right...he is a malay!!! Well... who says a Chinese can't engage a Malay photographer to do their pre-wedding shoot?? lolxxx....

He told me he has a cousin living in JB who drives so transportation is not an issue already & he himself is quite familiar with places in JB too - Well... that is not an issue anymore too.....All he asks of me is to find the gowns & make-up artist & my horse...

No comments:

Post a Comment