wedding countdown clock


About This Blog

I created this blog when I am doing my bridal planning... or rather I started this blog while I was halfway through with my bridal planning. So you may find that some posts & the date posted are days or even weeks apart.

I never was a blogger nor am I familiar on how a blog should work. I just want a blog to capture memories of how my life took a turn for the better & also at the same time to help other brides-to-be to have an idea how they can plan their own wedding.

Of course, when my wedding is over, I will also use this blog as a platform to capture our memories together as a married couple on our new home, our kids & our quarrels! (hahaha)


This blog is strictly for information & sharing purposes based on my experiences & any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I hope you find my blog informative & hope it will aid in your own DREAM wedding planning!! Do also comment if this blog needs more improvement!!

Monday 26 November 2012

MY PRE - WEDDING PREPARATIONS (PART III)

Tried googling for horsey in JB but the only place I can think of is Rider's Lodge at JB. Wrote an email enquiry to them & response came back within a day.  Guess what??!! Their horse for 1 hour rental is at RM$250 nett & inclusive of mounting on the horse!!! Whoo... That is ALOT of savings!!

Ok so1 thing down, the next thing is gowns.. Did I mentioned gowns?? OMG!!!......I decided to source for the easier one... Make-up artist. But of course, while doing what I do best (google search... haha) I also send in enquiries to JB bridal shops (through some recommendations in forums) asking if they have gowns rental package with MUA coz I really feel it bit of a hassle to rent gowns in SG & bring in to JB for the shoot...

Through all these searches, I found this MUA in JB - Vivian from A TOUCH OF BLUSH. Her rates by far are quite reasonable - RM$400 for a whole day shoot comes with 3 make-up & hair-styling, ampoules & fake eyelashes... Has not confirm anything with her but she is very kind & patient. While arranging with her to fix an appointment for a trial make-up, she casually asked (via Whatapps) where I am getting my gowns from, & I told her that I am still sourcing... She said that her friend has a gown gallery & is doing rental basis & is just at her workshop downstairs...

Suddenly a thought just came to my mind..."The Bridge Will Come When You Reach The Riverbank"

Vivan says that I could come by on that same day to try the gowns & the package for the rental of gowns is quite reasonable cheap too.... RM$1288 for 2 gowns & 1 suit

No comments:

Post a Comment